With every new introduction of an Epson Stylus Pro printer, we continue to innovate and refine the overall experience. With the introduction of our latest Epson Stylus Pro 7900 printer, Epson is once again redefining what’s possible from photographic ink jet printing. Welcome to our next generation.
The Epson Stylus Pro 7900 Print Engine has 10-colors in which utilizes the UltraChrome HDR Ink. The 7900 will accommodate three different ink capacities of 150ml , 350ml or 700ml size cartridges.. This 10-channel Wide Desktop Printer has a maximum DPI of 2880 x 1440 and can print to single Sheet or Roll media with a Maximum sheet or roll size of 24". The printer connects standard with USB and 10/100 Ethernet connection. Your printer will include a full set of 110ml inks and a sample roll. AZTEK includes with your printer purchase a sample media guide that will make future paper selections much easier. Also included with you purchase is shipping FREE of charge when shipping within the U.S.
• Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink technology — 10¬-color pigment-based ink system
• Epson high-precision MicroPiezo TFP print head for extreme print performance
• AccuPhoto HDR screening technology produces extremely fine blends and photographic transitions
• High-capacity ink system for increased productivity
• Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi and variable-sized droplets, as small as 3.5 picoliters, for extreme print quality
• Epson ePlaten media-loading technology ensures accurate and automatic media handling
• Roll media length tracking and identification system with auto bar code tagging for faster reloading
• Included one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred protection plan